Whether it is about determining the right technique to do the makeup, the hairdo that would suit you best, or the glasses that would look good on you; face shapes play an important role. If you can figure out your face shape, you can do it all right. Read more to know what your face shape is like.
Diamond Face Shape
You’ve got a diamond face shape if:
1. Your hairline is narrow than your cheeks.
2. You’ve a slightly pointed chin.
3. Your face is longer than been widened.
Heart Face Shape
You’ve got a heart face shape if:
1. Your cheeks are wider than your hairline
2. You’ve a narrow and pointed chin
3. Also, a real heart-shaped face, most of the times, has a widow’s peak too (i.e. a V-shaped hair growth towards the centre of a forehead).
Oblong face shape
You’ve an oblong shaped face if:
1. Your face is twice as long as it’s in width.
2. You have no major points along your jawline, chin, or your hairline.
Oval Face Shape
You’ve an oval shaped face if:
1. Your face is one and a half times longer than it is wide.
2. There are no major points along the jawline, chin, or the hairline.
3. Your face resembles to an upside-down egg.
Rectangle Face Shape
You’ve a rectangle shaped face if:
1. Your jawline and hairline equates together.
2. Your face is more into length than width.
Round Face Shape
You’ve a round shaped face if:
1. The length of your face equates to its width.
2. There are no major points along the jawline, chin, or hairline.
Square Face Shape
You’ve a square shaped face if:
1. The length and width of the face are equating.
2. The width of your jawline and hairline are in equation.