Moroccan Argan Oil is notable for its efficiency in providing moisturization, hydration, and nourishment to hair. Argan Oil, also known as “Liquid Gold” or “Wonder Oil” is obtained from the kernels of Morocco’s Argan Tree. This is why it is known as Moroccan Argan Oil. The Moroccan Argan Oil is packed richly with nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that holds incredible beauty benefits. Moroccan Argan Oil has essential fatty acids and Vitamin E packed with it that would upsurge your hair elasticity and help restore the shine to lifeless, dull and rough hair.
St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Shampoo | Product Review
The product is pearly white in color and has a silky texture with a runny consistency. A minimal, dime-sized amount of the product would suffice an appropriate hair cleansing. The product has a mild pleasant floral fragrance that would linger transiently post the hair bath. The nourishing and enriching blend of Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Jasmine Oil helps nourish the scalp and soothe any irritation and dryness. This product gently cleanses the scalp and helps with the damage caused by the environmental aggressors, strengthens the hair follicles and the hair shafts, stimulates cell renewal and healthy hair growth, and adds luster to the hair. It leaves your hair silky, manageable and frizz-free. It, undoubtedly, does a great job in taming frizzy hair.
This product is color-safe and suitable to all hair types. And the best part about this product is that it is Paraben-free, Sulphate-free, Mineral oil-free and any harmful Chemical-free. The very first head bath with this product itself was impressive. I could feel my hair super soft, lustrous, and manageable. Although it is not a voluminous shampoo, but I absolutely loved how it could keep my hair manageable and well-conditioned. Also, the product is true to the claim of repairing the dry and damaged hair.
- Formulated with a powerful blend of Jojoba Oil, Jasmine Oil, Rosemary Oil, Almond Oil and other natural ingredients.
- Absolutely free from Parabens, SLS, Sulfates, Silicon, Artificial Colors, Harmful Chemicals.
- Unisex Product.
- Stimulates cell renewal and healthy hair growth.
- The rich Moroccan Argan Oil and Silk Protein complex formula helps restore healthy shine, softness and luster.
- Deeply conditions limp and lifeless hair.
The product comes in an opaque blue, sturdy plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. The bottle is completely recyclable and looks classy. The pump nozzle is lock enabled, that you can easy lock after every use by twisting the nozzle. It is spill-proof and, thus, travel friendly.
Color and Consistency:
It is runny in consistency and is shiny white in color with minor shiny particles visible in it.
The fragrance is not dominating, but mild just like that of any regular shampoo.
It takes only dime-sized quantity to thoroughly cleanse hair and scalp. However, if your hair are oiled or if you’ve a greasy scalp, it might take you around 4-5 pumps. Also, it also depends on hair type too. If you have Nevertheless, on an overall basis, it is a good shampoo that would tame frizzy hair and would really keep them manageable.
- Paraben, SLS, Sulfate, and Harmful Chemicals Free
- Tames Frizzy Hair
- Repairs Dry and Damaged Hair
- Stimulates Cell Renewal and Healthy Hair Growth
- Restores Shine and Luster
- Pump Nozzle with Lock Enabled
- Travel-friendly Packaging
- Cleanses Hair and Scalp Thoroughly
- Impressive Results from The First Head Bath Itself
- It requires 4-5 pumps to form sufficient lather and thoroughly cleanse oiled hair or a greasy scalp.
- It is not a voluminous shampoo.
St.Botanica Moroccan Argan conditioner | Product Review
Environment agressors, heat styling, blow-drying, shampooing are some of the factors that rips your hair off the moisture and the luster. St.Botanica’s Moroccan Argan Conditioner has a nourishing formula that would deeply penetrate into your hair follicles and provide hydration, repair the limp and lifeless hair. Furthermore, it would help your tresses protected from heat styling as well as the UV rays.
St.Botanica’s Moroccan Argan Hair Conditioner has a rich, nourishing formula, infused with restorative moroccan argan oil, Vitamin E Acetate, D Panthenol (vitamin B5), wheat protein, cold pressed avocado oil, cold pressed extra virgin oil, and silk protein. The rejuvenating conditioner, enriched with botanical extracts and essential oils, supports hair health, including the length, texture and color. he conditioner is packed only with pure oils and is absolutely free from parabens, sulphates, SLS, silicones, and other harmful chemicals.
The product helps strengthen the hair shafts, protecting against breakage and damage, gently softening and detangling, thus, leaving even the most wayward hair frizz-free, manageable, silky, and lustrous. It has a color-safe formula, suitable to all hair types. And, its gentle fragrance would waft around as you pamper your hair with conditioning love. The conditioner is packed only with pure oils and is absolutely free from parabens, sulphates, SLS, silicones, and other harmful chemicals.
- Moisturizing and soothes hair from root to tip.
- Strengthens hair and keeps them protected from any damage.
- Free from any harsh chemical such as parabens, SLS, silicones, sulfates, et cetera.
- It has a fruity, invigorating fragrance that uplifts senses.
- It doesn’t leave any layer behind, thus, not weighing down the hair.
- The hair feels full, soft, lustrous, and bouncy.