Crafted for acne-prone skin, Acnes+ Clearing Point Gel is a clear, non-sticky gel that works on clearing acnes through a “trio-combination” of powerful, anti-acne ingredients: Isopropylmethylphenol **in vitro testing against p-acnes bacteria, Salicylic Acid, and Sulfur. This clear gel is formulated with anti-acne and oil-absorbing ingredients with White Tea Extracts and Vitamin E to act best upon an acne-prone skin.
How it Works:
Fortified with the properties of Salicylic acid, the Acnes+ Clearing Point Gel acts on the upper layer of the acne, thus, helping exfoliate the dead skin cells.
This gel is powered with Sulfur, an oil-absorbing ingredient. It would work in multiple approaches, thus, helping the skin get rid of excess oil and sebum.
It is formulated with unique and powerful ingredient – Isopropymethylphenol that helps get rid of 99.9% acne-causing germs and also, it repairs the skin.
How To Use The Product:
- Clean your face using Acnes Mentholatum Creamy Face Wash.
- Prep it with Acnes Soothing Hydrating Toner.
- Apply a thin layer of Acnes+ Clearing Point Gel directly over the acnes. Apply it only over acnes.
For effective results, it is recommended to use this gel twice a day, everyday until acne clears. Acnes+ Clearing Point Gel leaves your skin clean, acne-free, and supple with regular use. This product is suitable to every skin type. Also, it works upon clearing the blemishes too.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Gel based
- Heals acnes, and acne scars.
- It is expensive.
- It has a strong smell.
- The product quantity is less for an amount that it is priced at.