The secret to those slim and sexy arms is unveiled! Read on, and discover easy exercises / 7-minutes workouts to tone your arms fast – without a much of efforts or equipment!
1. Tricep Dips:
Tricep Dips are known for playing the hardball when trying to shed that extra fat off. It not just do wonders in toning your arms, but is effective for your back muscles too. To perform this workout, all you need is a chair, a bench, or a couch that is at least two feet higher from the floor.
- Stand in front of couch / bench / chair.
- Straighten your arms, place your hands shoulder-width apart on the edge of the seat with fingers pointing forward. Be sure the tension is laid on the triceps and not the elbows.
- Keep your back straight. Extend your legs in front in a way that the knees are over the ankles, forming 90-degrees.
- Slide off the buttocks until your arms are parallel to the floor with elbows at the right angles. Make sure to keep your back close to the chair / couch / bench.
- Once you reach to a position where your buttocks have almost touched the floor and arms parallel, lay pressure on the chair with your hands and get back to the initial position.
With this step, the exercise ends. Repeat 2 to 3 sets of the workout.
Note: You ought to keep your shoulders down while returning to the initial position.
Scissors are one of the best workout effective in cardio health, weight loss, and in toning arms fast.
- Stand straight. Stretch your arms sideways to the shoulder-level.
- Bring them in front in the shape of letter ‘v’.
- Overlap or cross your arms in shape of letter ‘x’ so that they form scissors.
- Go back and forth between the ‘v’ and ‘x’ positions.
- Rest your arms sideways for 10 to 15 seconds
- Repeat. This workout should be done is sets of 3, ten times a day.
3. Dive Bomber Push-Up:
This is a dynamic workout that involves full-body movement. Dive Bomber Push-Ups are effective in building strength and flexibility in your chest, back, shoulders, triceps, and hips. This workout also fetch a pretty good stretch to your lower back and hamstrings, and a significant boost to the cardio health.
- Place your hands on the floor in a position that they are slightly wider than the shoulder-width.
- Extend your feet apart in almost the same width to that of your hands.
- Stick your hips in the air forming a body-shape like that of an inverted ‘V’.
- Lowering down the shoulders towards floor, sweep your body forward to get into a position whereby your chest ends up facing forward, back arch-shaped, head up, and arms straight.
- Repeat the Push-Ups with no pause. Do it 10 times a day.