Bleaching Creams takes in a lot of chemicals with it that are harsh to skin and can leave you with adverse effects. Chemical bleach makes your skin sensitive and reclined to pigmentation and sun tan. Stay clear of these bleaching products and switch to DIY skin bleach. Read below to know the DIY Skin Bleach with Potato. Yes! The potato – an organic skin bleach is bundled up with vitamin C that brightens up your complexion with all the ease.
- 1 medium-sized potato
- Rose water
- Lemon juice (optional, for oily skin-type)
- Honey (optional, for dry skin-type)
- Peel the potato and, grate it.
- Add to the grated potatoes a little of rosewater and, grind it to paste.
- Stir in lemon juice or honey, in accordance to your skin-type.
Note: you can skip lemon juice and honey if you have normal skin-type.
- Apply the paste all over your skin and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water.
- Lightens the skin tone instantly, and without any hassle.
- Regular use of this DIY skin bleach will help cart off dead skin cells and the unwanted tan, giving you a rejuvenated skin and fair complexion.
- This potato mask is an instant remedy to lighten the skin tone and, get rid of any acne scars, blemishes, and dark spots.
NOTE : For best results, you could use this organic bleach twice or thrice in a week. This potato bleach may cause a light tingling sensation to your skin but you need not panic – this is perfectly normal.