If your skin is dull and dry and it is some major GLOW that it is actually looking for, this is a perfect DIY face mask. It is an anti-ageing and works to give you an instant glow and a youthful face-lift. The Korean skin care modeling masks are applied to the entire face and neck, and that includes the eyes as well! And this DIY face mask for an instant glow is inspired by the same. And what? It’s fun!
All That You Need:
- Boiling water – 2 cups
- Tea bags of Hibiscus Tea – 2
- Agar Agar Powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Steep the tea bags in boiling water.
- Add agar-agar powder and whisk while the water boil.
- Whisk till the mixture bubbles like a lava. And when it does, it’s done.
- Let your DIY face mask cool down a little.
- Apply a thick layer of the DIY face mask to the entire face.
- Allow the mask to dry out completely. This will take an approximate of 10 minutes.
- Peel off the mask in ONE swift motion. We suggest you to go top-down, however, you can peel it off whatever direction you want.
PS: This DIY face mask won’t pull your hair, lashes, or the brows because your skin is hydrated and juicy enough for this mask to slide off. It peels off your face as smooth as butter!
Why You Need to Add This Mask to Your Beauty Regime?
HIBISCUS TEA – The Hibiscus Tea is abundant in antioxidants that :
- Shrinks the large skin pores and soothe the inflamed skin (reddened skin or the acne).
- Makes your skin soft, smooth, and supple like that of a baby. It helps to get you an even skin tone.
- Increases skin elasticity for a firm and youthful skin.
- Keeps the signs of ageing at bay.
- Gives you a natural face-lift.
- Fills your skin in with moisture, make it juicy, and give it an instant glow.
- The tea is packed with the natural acids that gently exfoliates your skin and make it look radiant and glowing.
- It combats acne, also keeping the breakouts at bay.
AGAR AGAR POWDER – This ingredient works as a base for your DIY face mask. It molds to your face shape and locks in a pretty much goodness of the ingredients into your skin, not letting any of them to evaporate or escape.
Disclaimer: Everyone has a different skin type or sensitivity and so it always to do a test patch first.
You can also watch video here.
Featured Image Source