There are many homemade body butter recipes; however, the cinnamon is the right ingredient to nail it all down. Cinnamon is absolutely aberrant with all the exceptional qualities that it possesses. It, by nature, has got properties of anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial over-the-counter medicinal creams. Also, it has amazing properties of an astringent, parallel to the magical witch hazel, which helps in making your skin firm and flawless. And Bam! With the salubrious minerals like Iron, Magnesium, and Calcium rolling in it, Cinnamon blows in like a powerful herb of the alchemy. Furthermore, it helps in improvising the blood circulation that in turn eliminates blood impurities, reduce inflammation, clear away the acne, and scale down the excess of any build up by distributing the cellulites uniformly. Cinnamon is, also, an easily available ingredient that fetches you a hassle-free solution to your cellulite and stretch marks .
Here are other two prominent ingredients that you would need for your Homemade Body Butter for Stretch marks and Cellulite:
In this Article
1. Witch Hazel:
Significant for its’ astringent like properties, witch hazel keeps the skin hydrated for a longer period of time.
2. Vitamin E:
- It holds a nature’s bliss to tone down the awful scars of surgeries, pimples, burns, and the stretch marks.
- Its’ astringent properties, witch hazel keeps the skin hydrated for a longer time.
Homemade Body Butter for Stretch marks and Cellulite:
- 100 grams of organic coconut oil
- 50 grams of coconut butter
- 50 grams of shea butter
- 50 ml of witch hazel
- 1 tablespoon of Vitamin E oil
- 30 drops of cinnamon oil
- 1 whole cinnamon stick (crushed)
- Take a pan on a hob. On a low to medium heat, gently let the shea butter and the cocoa butter melt into it.
- Slowly add the coconut oil to it and keep stirring for about one minute. Turn off the heat. Allow the mixture to cool for at least 10-20 minutes.
- Soon after the mixture cools, add into it witch hazel, vitamin E oil, and cinnamon oil.
- Whip the mixture till it gets a creamy consistency.
- Now, add the crushed cinnamon stick to the mixture.
And, Boo-ya! Your homemade body butter for stretch marks and cellulite buster is ready-to-use.
Apply the homemade body butter generously on the affected area. Massage it gently in circular motion. Do it thrice a day. You shall see a good result after one month of use.
Note:You ought to store your homemade body butter for stretch marks and cellulite in an air-tight container or it shall lose its creamy consistency.