Reverse your ageing process and fix your dull skin problems with this DIY remedy. Try out this DIY Peel-off Mask for a well-hydrated, smooth, and gorgeous skin.
ALL THAT YOU NEED:
- Half a Cup of Water.
- Tea: We recommend you to use Matcha Tea or Green Tea for the former is packed with the powerful antioxidants and re-hydrating properties while the latter gives you a beautiful glow. Alternatively, you can also go for the Chamomile Tea, or any other of your favorite.
- Agar Agar Powder: It works as a base for your peel off mask as it helps in thickening. The Agar Agar Powder is a vegetarian substitute to gelatin and can be found in your local stores. Or you can just head to the Amazon.in or the online purchase. The Agar agar powder works as a base for your peel off mask as it helps in thickening.
TO START OFF THE BEAUTY TREATMENT:
- Cleanse your face properly.
- Whisk all the 3 ingredients together and let cool. You do not need to cool the mixture completely. Just bring it down to a temperature that’s not boiling hot.
- Apply the WARM mask to your clean face. This will open up your skin pores, allowing the antioxidants to pass in and also lock in the moisture. Green tea works wonder in depuffing the under eye areas and get you rid of those pesky eye bags and also the dark circles. So you can get on with the peel as close to your under eye areas as possible.
- Allow your DIY Peel-off Mask on your face to cool completely.
- Peel it off for an intensely hydrated, smooth, plump, and glowing skin.
Voila! The Beautiful Glowing Skin.
Shop Related Products:
MORE: DIY EYE SPA AT HOME
Featured Image Source