Chocolava cakes are divine. Who doesn’t love its blissful taste oozing out in every bite? Check out the recipe and treat your taste-buds and the senses with this delightful velvety chocolava cakes – a super easy and delectable dessert that takes just 15 minutes! Celebrate your darlings and those special moments with this perfect chocolate treat.
- 1½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1½ Tsp Sweet Soda
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ Cup Refined Oil
(Recommended – Sunflower Oil)
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients
- Add to it milk, vanilla essence and oil
Whisk the mixture till well-combined
- Pour the batter mix halfway into the silicon cupcake moulds
- Place one chocolava ball, right at the center of it.
- Again, pour the batter mix over it till it fills up 3/4 of the silicon cupcake moulds
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Voila! The heavenly treat.
Featured Image Credits: Cleobuttera