Chocolava cakes are divine. Who doesn’t love its blissful taste oozing out in every bite? Check out the recipe and treat your tastebuds and the senses with this delightful velvety chocolava cakes – a super easy and delectable dessert that takes just 15 minutes! Celebrate your darlings and those special moments with this perfect chocolate treat.
- 1 Cup Refined Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- Chocolava Balls
- 1½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1½ Tsp Sweet Soda
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ Cup Refined Oil
(Recommended – Sunflower Oil)
MORE: HOW TO MAKE MALPUAS
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients
- Add to it milk, vanilla essence and oil
Whisk the mixture till well-combined
- Pour the batter mix halfway into the silicon cupcake moulds
- Place one chocolava ball, right at the center of it.
- Again, pour the batter mix over it till it fills up 3/4 of the silicon cupcake moulds
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
Voila! The heavenly treat.
Featured Image Credits: Cleobuttera