Chocolava cakes are blissful. Everyone sure does love them. But baking this super easy dessert with all the perfection could be going hard for a few. And, if you’re one of those few whose chocolava cakes doesn’t ooze out right – learn how to make chocolate balls for a perfect molten chocolava cakes oozing out with all the delight. Ooo-yumilicious!
- 2 Cups Chopped Dark Chocolate (Recommended: Morde Dark Compound Slab)
- 60 Ml Water
- Heat water in a pan.
- Add chocolate to it and keep on stirring at low flame till the chocolate completely melts down. (Note: Make sure you do this on low flame while stirring the chocolate continuously so as to avoid burning pf the chocolate. Alternatively, you can go for a double-boiler method.)
- Pour the melted chocolate in a bowl and cover it with a cling wrap / saran wrap.
- Let it set overnight.
- Scoop out chocolate and form small chocolate balls.
- Freeze these chocolate balls covered in a cling wrap and use as required. These chocolate balls can be stored in deep freeze for months.
Featured Image Source: IdeaHack