It’s probable, as much as we salvage our beauty products and the makeup palettes, they gets knocked down by the little ones at our home or perhaps by ourselves. Gak! It’s such a big mess that we end up throwing our dear makeup palettes away. But now, no more. For we’re here with a DIY makeup hack to fix the broken makeup back, and that with just one easily available ingredient. Whoa! Life changing game it is. *sigh of relief*
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Rubbing alcohol
- Paper tissue or napkin
- A clean knife
- A Spoon or a spatula
- Your broken makeup palette, of course!
- Assemble your broken makeup pieces in the bottom of the compact.
- Grab a clean knife and crush whole of the makeup as fine as you can.
- Mix the makeup with a few drops of rubbing alcohol to form a paste.
- Spread and smoothen up the makeup back into the compact. You can do this using your finger, a spoon, spatula, or anything that can, really, smooth it out. Tap on it a flat surface so as to remove the air bubbles, if any. Allow the makeup to soak in the alcohol, set and dry for at least an hour.
- Now, take a clean tissue or paper napkin and cover up the makeup surface. Using the cap of the rubbing alcohol bottle or any spatula, flatten out the makeup once again for an even surface. Let the makeup dry out completely.
Tip: If your makeup container is too small to conveniently mix in, you can empty the broken makeup into another clean cup or a bowl, mix it with the rubbing alcohol, and return to the container to dry and get fixed. Boo-ya!
MORE: HOW TO MAKE A DIY KIMONO SHRUG WITH AN OLD SCARF
Featured Image Source: styleitup