Nature’s Essence Lacto Tan Clear is basically a creamy mask designed to remove tan, pigmentation, and lighten dark spots for a clear, brightened and glowing skin. Generally, anti-tan packs are clay based. However, this beauty product is a cream based one.
Let’s Learn the Brand:
Nature’s Essence are the herbal health and beauty product manufacturers. Their products are retailed in several countries. The key active ingredient in an array of Nature’s Essence products are the essential oils extracted from flowers, fruits and several other natural resources. Nature’s Essence is the same brand that manufactures the Coloressence Beauty Products and Cosmetics.
About Lacto Tan Clear
What Product Claims:
“Milk proteins and honey enriched special tan cream helps remove the epidermal sun tan, thereby restoring the natural fairness of the skin and also preventing pigmentation due to harmful sun. Its matte effect is ideal for hot climates and the cream also helps enhance after facial glow.”
Ingredients: (as mentioned on the pack)
- Geranium Oil
Apply a layer of Nature’s Essence Lacto Tan Clear pack on your face/skin and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Give your face a gentle massage, and wash off the pack with water. It is recommended to use the product on daily basis to restore the natural color and skin glow.
The product helps you get rid of 90% of the sun tan and helps lighten the dark spots or the uneven skin. It is quiet effective remedy to pigmentations, and is potent to remove severe tans as well.
1) This beauty product absolutely does that what it claims; effectively removes the tan and lightens dark spots.
2) Easy application and removal. You do not need to wait for the pack to dry up. 10-15 minutes of the easy product application and a hassle-free removal. And voila! The clear, brightened skin.
3) Suitable to all the skin types- oily, dry, normal. It doesn’t cause any skin irritations. (However, going for a SKIN REACTION TEST by applying this or any other product to a small part of the area you wish to treat does no harm).
4) Adds a beautiful glow to the skin.
5) Affordable at Rs. 145 for a 100 gm pack that can last more than six months when used once a week.
6) The product gives away a quiet pleasant smell that’s somewhat flowery, synthetic fragrance.
7) It’s a crueltly-free product not been tested on animals. Also, it is a vegetarian product.
1) The product gives such an effective result that it is quiet probable for it to contain some potent chemical not been disclosed by the manufacturers.
2) The product claims, texture, and the results- they all run parallel to the Nature’s Essence another product called ‘Lacto Bleach’. We hope it’s not an old wine in a new bottle (jar, in this case).
3) The product usage dries out your skin a bit. You need to moisturize your skin after using the product.