Almond oil is one skincare staple that always have to be in my vanity. Touted for a plenty of beauty benefits, Almond oil helps improve complexion and skin tone, reduce eye bags and under-eye circles, treat dry skin, prevent free radical damage, improve acne and, reduce the appearance of scars or any sun damage. And, it’s not just these, there’s a lot more that an Almond Oil can do. For instance, you’re running out of your makeup remover or face wipe, almond oil is your savior. When traveling, always do carry a small amount of almond oil in a clear bottle and remember that a little of it goes a long way. Recently, I’ve had added Urban Botanics Pure Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil to my regimen and, here’s my review on the same.
- Cold-pressed to retain antioxidants and nutrients.
- It is moisturizing and helps make the skin soft and supple.
- Keeps the skin protected against UV radiation and oxidative stress.
- Gentle and effective skin treatment alternate to creams.
- Helps rejuvenate the protective layer of hair, resulting in strong, beautiful and shiny tresses.
- Vitamin E
- 100 % Pure High-Grade Almond Oil
- Preservative Free, Hexane Free
- Cold Pressed
Urban Botanics Sweet Almond Oil comes packed in a sturdy transparent plastic bottle with a black cap. The bottle is travel-friendly and the content won’t spill unless you play around with it and handle it roughly. The bold branding with a tinge of block-colored treatment is exemplary.
The consistency is like that of any other oil. It has a slight golden / yellow color, like that of an almond and has no harsh or unpleasant fragrance as such. It is very mild and hypoallergenic. This almond oil can be used as a makeup remover, face cleanser and also, it makes for an incredible lip balm. Furthermore, it helps repair the collagen layer, thus, helping reduce the fine lines and the wrinkles.
The oil is pure and the ingredients have been mentioned on the label. An almond oil is a combination of B-complex, zinc, iron, and vitamins. And so, if your nails are brittle and easily chips or breaks, almond oil is to your rescue, to help your nails grow with strength. And, this is not it. The oil is extremely versatile and can be put to many more uses such as in promoting eyelash and hair growth, aromatherapy, getting rid of dark circles, remedy for psoriasis and eczema, et cetera.
- Mix the almond oil in your DIY packs, scrubs or essential oils
- You can also use it directly on hair, skin and body.
- The almond oil works as miraculous beard oil too
NOTE: Do a patch test first on the inside of your elbow by rubbing a small of this almond oil to check for any allergic reactions before use.
- Extremely Versatile
- 100% Pure, Natural and Cold Pressed
- Chemical Free
- Additive Free
- Hexane free
- Sulphate Free
- Maintains Nutrients
- Vitamin E and Mineral Rich
- Therapeutic Grade
- It helps restore the pH levels
- Price Worthy
Ingredient list looks dubious
Urban Botanics Pure Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil for Hair and Skin is priced at Rs 599 for 200ml is available on 33% discount here.
very good put up, i actually love this web site, carry on it