The cosmetics and the skin care products comprises of additives. Albeit, the skin builds up a barrier to these harsh chemical content of the products, the little bit of it still gets soaked up by the skin. If you want to bump off the catastrophic effects of the cosmetics and the skin care products without compromising with the suppleness and the radiance of your skin; here’s the way to go, lady. Try out this homemade moisturizer recipe:
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is a natural antioxidant. It is antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antimicrobial. And not just this, coconut oil is superbly moisturizing as well as anti-aging to our skin.
- 1 Teaspoon Vitamin E Oil:
It holds natural properties that clear away acne, skin blemishes, and scars. It is for this reason that makes it an essential ingredient for the skincare products and ‘over-the-counter’ medicines.
- 12 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil:
Lavender oil is a prominent antioxidant that eliminates the free radicals from the skin. Also, it is soothing and relaxing that pampers your skin and makes it feel good.
Gather all the three ingredients and prepare for yourself a healthy and natural homemade moisturizer.
- Place the jar of coconut oil in a bowl of warm water. As the oil melts, add in a teaspoon of Vitamin E Oil and twelve drops of the lavender essential oil. Mix it up.
- And, Voila! Your homemade moisturizer is up. Pamper your skin. Flaunt your glow.